Friday, June 25, 2010

A humorous book cover blog

Posted by Simcha 8:44 AM, under | 2 comments

There has been a lot of discussion lately on book blogs about book covers and frankly they don't really interest me. But there is one blog devoted to book covers that I do follow regularly because they it's just really funny, and you will find some of the craziest scifi and fantasy covers here, along with humorous comments about them.

If you are looking for a good laugh then check out Good Show Sir.

2 comments:

that blog was really funny! thanks for sharing--guess not only romances sometimes get bitten by the ugly cover bug.

Thanks for sharing! Hilarious!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive