Friday, June 25, 2010

Interview with Scott Lynch at Dragon Droppings

Posted by Simcha 8:28 AM, under | 1 comment

News from Scott Lynch has been pretty scarce lately so I was glad to come across this recent interview with him over at Dragon Droppings. If you are a fan of Lynch's Gentelman's Bastard series then you will probobly enjoy this interview as well. And if you haven't read The Lies of Lock Lamora I highly recommend it, as well as the audio version of its sequel, Red Seas Under Red Skies ( I get the sense that this book may be enjoyed more in audio format than book format, and I personally loved it).


1 comments:

That is the best (or at least the most memorable) blog name - Dragon Droppings.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive