Friday, June 25, 2010

Follow Friday

Posted by Simcha 7:24 AM, under | 3 comments



I haven't done one of these blog hops in a while but as I saw that Parajunkee started a new one I thought I would give it a try.

If you are new to my blog then welcome and please take a look around. I have book reviews (though this week I've been doing more reading then reviewing), lists of new releases and random posts about things that interest me, though I do try to make them at least vaguely related to scifi and fantasy. On Fridays I also often post some of my favorite book quotes that I came across during the week's reading, though unfortunately this week I don't have any good ones to share.

If you are a regular visitor then welcome back. You know how much I love having you here.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Hey I am stopping by from the Follow Friday, mainly because OMG am looking for new fantasy blogs to check out (I have a strange hankering to read fantasy lately) so yay am very excited I found your blog.

April

I love Science Fiction blogs...:D Stopping by from follow friday and am a new follower today...:D

Thanks for following. I'm following you too! Great blog.
I currently have a follower contest on my blog.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive