Monday, August 17, 2009

Posted by Simcha 1:17 PM, under | No comments

Hi, my name is Simcha and welcome to SFF Chat.

I am a 29 year old mother of four rambunctious children and I live with my husband, kids and two dogs in a wonderful little town in the Judean desert in Israel

.







Isn't it pretty?


I love reading and discussing books and I started this blog as an extension of my science fiction and fantasy website so that I could have a place to talk about the books I'm reading in an informal manner.

Although I love to read all different kinds of books, including memoirs and travel books, fantasy has been my favorite genre ever since I first picked up The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe when I was a kid. While I don't read science fiction quite as avidly as I do fantasy, I have been making a concerted effort lately to become more familiar with the genre. So if you have any books to suggest I read, please feel free to do so.


I love receiving comments from visitors, either in response to something I wrote or to make a suggestion about something I should read. And I always, always, love to take part in a good book discussion. So if you have read any of the books that I have reviewed, I'm eager to hear what you thought of the book as well.


And if you are an author or a publisher that would like to have your book reviewed, please mail me at FortyTwoSciFi-Fantasy@Hotmail.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive