Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A taste of Scott Westfield's upcoming book Leviathan

Posted by Simcha 12:54 AM, under | 2 comments

Check out this really cool trailer for Scott Westerfeld's book Leviathan, which comes out October 6th.



After that trailer, I can't wait to get my hands on the book!

Here's the synopsis:

Prince Aleksander, would-be heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, is on the run. His own people have turned on him. His title is worthless. All he has is a battletorn war machine and a loyal crew of men.

Deryn Sharp is a commoner, disguised as a boy in the British Air Service. She’s a brilliant airman. But her secret is in constant danger of being discovered.

With World War I brewing, Alek and Deryn’s paths cross in the most unexpected way…taking them on a fantastical, around-the-world adventure that will change both their lives forever.

You can also read the first chapter of Leviathan here

2 comments:

Ooh, you're right. It does sound good, doesn't it!

Looks like you're off to a great start with your blog.

You could try using a bit more off a jazzy template to catch the reader's eye. You'll find links to free ones on most blogs. Also you could join in with a meme and put the link on an established site. Kristi at http://www.thestorysiren.com/2007/12/in-my-mailbox.html
hosts a great one every Sunday. Its a good place to start.

Happy blogging!

Thanks for visiting, Becky and I appreciate your suggestions. I'll check out that site and as soon as I finish working on my website I'll see what I can do about redecorating my blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive