Monday, March 7, 2011

"waiting Sucks"- Footage from True Blood, Season 4

Posted by Simcha 4:06 PM, under | No comments

While this isn't the most informative preview it does at least tell us that Season 4 of True Blood will be based on the fourth book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, Dead to the World. This is the book in which Eric gets amnesia and is forced to rely on Sookie to care for him, and it's by far my favorite book in the series. I'm now really excited for the upcoming season of True Blood, especially after the last season was such a disappointment.

While I usually enjoy the way Alan Ball reworks each book to make the story his own, in this case I really hope he stays as close as possible to the original plot, without making too many modifications.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive