Friday, October 29, 2010

Doing the Blog Hop

Posted by Simcha 5:58 AM, under | 7 comments

It's been a while since I last participated in a blog hop and I thought today I would give it another go and see what new blogs have joined since I last participated.


The first blog hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books and she asks poses the following question to participating bloggers:


"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"


If price were no object, I would love to have my own book espresso machines from which I could print out any book that I wanted, at any time. That would be the epitome of awesome.



The second feature is Follow Friday, hosted by Parajunkee and to participate you just need to add your name to the linky and visit some of the other bloggers listed there.


So welcome to anyone who is visiting here for the first time. I love getting comments and feedback on my posts and if you have your own book suggestions, I'd love to hear them as well.



Note: Please excuse the fact that I seem to have three different fonts going on here. I blame it completely on Blogger.

7 comments:

book espresso machine. . . you are a GENIUS! when can I buy one?

and the machine needs a "Translate" button, because i want some Japanese stuff that has never been translated to English.

Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Have a great weekend!
A Trillian Books

You can link reviews of books with a Halloween theme on this week's Read My Paranormal Review

Hey! Just hopping by! I'm your newest follower. I always look forward to Friday's and and excuse to discover new book bloggers. Have a great weekend!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads

haha great idea!

i found you thru the hop and im a new follower. Happy Friday!

iamjenai
http://bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/

Hopping by from the hop...have fun.

Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Following that darn mechnical bunny around. His gears and cogs are wound tight.

What a crazy idea! Now just to have it make espresso too!

I would want a library at my finger tips, wait I have a Nook. I would want a million books to be loaded on it now :)

I do not have a post for this week's hop but I do have a most wonderful new review posted. Stop by and see what I had to say about Stardust.

Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

Genius. Genius. Genius! How didn't I think of that? I couldn't answer this week's question lol

Okay, hopping by and am a new follower :)

http://mariamaarouf.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive