Friday, April 16, 2010

Book Blog Hop

Posted by Simcha 7:36 AM, under | 6 comments


Friday is usually an incredibly busy day for me and I don't often have the time to do much blogging. But I've been wanting to participate in Crazy for Books' Blog Hop for a while, and this week I finally managed to squeeze in a bit of time to make it happen.

Here's some info about the Hop from
Crazy for Books:

In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know! Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added! And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!

OPTIONAL TWIST:
On your blog hop post, tell us about some of the other great blogs you've found while Hopping around!
It's still early so there aren't too many other bloggers signed up for the week, but I'll check back later to see who else has signed up and I look forward to discovering some new blogs to follow.

And if this sounds like something that you would like to participate in, you can check it out here.

6 comments:

Good morning! I hopped over for a visit and am glad I did? Just finished Fforde's Shades of Grey..do you read Fforde? I consider his work a mix of scifi and fantasy..don't know where else to fit him!

Have a super weekend.

Hi there! New follower here! Your blog is very nice and I look forward to coming back again!!

Enjoy the weekend :)

Stopping by from the Hop and am now a new follower!

Hello Simcha. Glad you joined the Blog hop. Good to see some Sci Fi blogs represented! Have a great reading week.

I just hopped over and am now a new follower. I like a lot of science fiction and look forward to reading your reviews. I also love the quotes. My blog is here if you are interested.

Geri: Yes! I LOVE Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next novels and I hope to start on Shades of Grey soon. I actually just finished the most recent Thursday Next book and have to get working on that review... If you haven't read those yet, you really should. Thursday is one of my favorite book characters.

Wendy: Thanks for stopping by and you are welcome to visit anytime :)

Jennifer: Thanks for following. I look forward to checking out your blog as well.

MarthaE: Thanks for coming by! I'm having a good time with the Blog Hop so far and I'm always happy to serve as a SFF representative :)

Kathy: Thank you Kathy! I'm actually pretty new to scifi, being a long time fantasy reader, and if you have any recommendations to offer I'd love to receive them. I'll be over to check out your blog soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive