Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Bookman Contest Winner

Posted by Simcha 3:11 PM, under | 2 comments

Before I announce the winner, I want to thank everyone who participated in my contest for The Bookman. I always feel bad at only being able to choose one winner, though I will be having more contests soon so hopefully all of you will eventually get to win something here.

And I was flattered by all of the positive feedback I received regarding my mention of a religion. It was really just an idea I was toying with but perhaps I'll have to give the matter some serious thought now...
(and I'm thinking "Simcha" would be a great name for it. What do you think?)

So without any further ado, the lucky recipient of The Bookman is....

Emmagan at Sugar Lover Book Reviews

Congratulations Emmagan and I hope you enjoy the book




2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive