Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just A Short Update

Posted by Simcha 4:14 PM, under | 4 comments

So it's Wednesday night and I have yet to post a single review this week, a shocking situation which I feel quite guilty about. But it's not my fault I tell you! My computer is the one to blame. Just when I thought it was finally in working order it proved me wrong.

So now I'm left to type up an explanatory blog post on my iPhone (an invention that I bless G-d for every day, and Apple as well) though it's taking forever because I keep typing s instead of a and k instead of I and I have no idea how Peter Brett managed to write a whole book on one of these things. He must have some amazingly agile fingers.

Anyhow. I digress.

The point of this post is just to let you know that I'm still around and hopefully, hopefully ( yes, the two hopefullys are on purpose) tomorrow I will be able use my computer, in which case I should have a review for you along with the winners of last week's book giveaways, and a post about what I received from the blogger holiday gift swap .

So make sure to check back here tomorrow and- until then- may all your computers be healthy and long-lasting. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

4 comments:

Peter Brett wrote his books on his phone...wow..wow.

I hope the computer will be in order soon!

Peter Brett wrote a book on an iPhone?! Geez. I have trouble texting anything longer than one sentence.

Wow - how cool in his iPhone...

Perhaps you caught a bad case of the Gremlins? I had them last week. Ipod and ereader....

Good Luck!

Thanks Blodeuedd, I hope so too. Yes, Brett's claim to fame (at least at first) was that he wrote The Warded Man on his phone while commuting to work. Pretty cool, no?

Stephanie: No kidding. It took probably half an hour just to type up these few lines for my post.

Shellie: Hmm...I hadn't considered gremlins, but I suppose I should look into that. It would explain a lot...

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive