Friday, September 17, 2010

Free eBook: Penelope & Prince Charming by Jennifer Ashley

Posted by Simcha 3:43 AM, under | No comments

I don't really follow Amazon's free ebook offerings (though I know I really should) but this fun looking romantic fantasy caught my eye, so I thought I'd share it with you


Penelope & Prince Charming by Jennifer Ashley

After two disastrous betrothals, which earned her the nickname “Twice-a-Jilt,” Penelope Trask concluded that the only “Prince Charming” she would ever encounter would be in the pages of the fairy tales she collects. Then Prince Damien Augustus Frederic Michel of Nvengaria arrives in Little Marching looking for Penelope, the woman whom fate had decreed would be the key to helping him reunite his kingdom. As one of Europe’s most eligible bachelors, Damien has become accustomed to having any woman he wants, but sensible, sharp-tongued Penelope seems immune to the idea of wedding a sexy, foreign prince. Now Damien must find some way to convince Penelope that marrying him could be the key to her own happily-ever-after. Ashley’s latest sinfully sexy historical Regency will delight and charm readers with its enchanting mix of fantasy and fairy-tale romance.


Penelope and Prince Charming is being offered for a limited time and can be read on the Kindle or download one of the free programs that allows you to read book on your PC, MAC, Blackberry, Android, iPhone or iPad. This offer is available for a limited time only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive