Friday, May 27, 2011

Peanut Zombies

Posted by Simcha 5:01 AM, under , | 4 comments

Now peanut zombies I think I could handle.




Via Imagur

And for those of you who enjoyed the CDC's zombie apocalypse article then you should check out this follow-up interview in the Washington Post with one of my favorite bloggers, Jenny Lawsonwho never fails to crack me up with her quirky humor.

    Yes, I know some people will say that zombies are so 2009 and that I should move on but I’m sorry but cholera was so 1892 but I’m still pretty concerned about that too. Plus, cholera won’t eat your face off and also those who don’t remember history are doomed to repeat it. Except that the zombie apocalypse hasn’t even happened yet so we don’t even have past evidence to go on.

Read more here

4 comments:

I, too, am in desperate fear of cholera...as well as diptheria, consumption, and small pox, all those so-called almost erradicted diseases. I think they're waiting for a comeback!

Hahahaha, oh God, that's wonderful. My sister has a peanut allergy, I bet she would find this even funnier than I do. :)

Oh I'm in love with these little guys!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive