Saturday, January 1, 2011

Shattering the Glass Slipper Writing Competition

Posted by Simcha 5:53 PM, under | 1 comment



A few days ago I had mentioned that I'll be hosting a writing contest, along with Stephanie of Misfit Salon, and I'm excited to announce that the contest is now underway.

As you might have guessed from the image, the contest is related to the story of Cinderella and the goal is to re imagine the classic fairy tale in a new way. Perhaps tell the fairy tale from a new perspective, provide a new ending or take some of your favorite themes from Cinderella to write a completely new story. Anything goes as long as it's somehow related to Cinderella.

For more information about the contest rules and prizes visit the Shattering the Glass Slipper Blog.

And if you have a blog and would like to help spread the word about the competition you can include one of the buttons below in your blog's sidebar.





1 comments:

agatha and the airship city and soul mirror look so good!!

I really liked the Zan Gah books, but I know what you mean about the covers. I thought i would be bored, but i wasn't, they are very deep and also concise.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive