Saturday, September 4, 2010

Free Audio Book: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Posted by Simcha 9:30 PM, under | 5 comments

I know if it's kind of late but if you are lucky enough to catch this post before going to bed then you will have enough time to download for yourself a free audio book version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I am certainly excited about this discovery, as I've been wanting to read this book for a while, and it makes up for the fact that at 4:30 in the morning I'm still fooling around on the computer instead of going to sleep.

So apparently the UK papers, The Guardian and the Observer, have teamed up with Audible to give away a free audio book each day this week. Saturday's book is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson, and since I just downloaded my copy it's still not to late for you to do the same.

Although it's not made clear, this offer does appear to be available to UK residents only (although it says it for all readers of The Guardian, so that doesn't seem very fair) but just a bit of editing to your Audible account setting should make this possible. This offer is even available to those who already have audible accounts.

To get your free audio version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo visit here

5 comments:

I'm very curious to see what you think of this book, Simcha. While I loved Lisbeth's character, I still haven't been compelled to read the rest of the series.

Fancy fancy. I have heard mixed things about this book, but alas, do not think I'll be picking it up.

Stephanie, I'll certainly let you know what I think of it when I finish, though that might not be for a while. Audio books take three times the amount of time to get through.

Bryan: Yeah, I wouldn't figure this would be your kind of book. Plus I know how you feel about audio books.

Awwwww you know me so well :P

Already read it, but I'm psyched that you now have a copy and will get to read it, as it is awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive