Friday, July 2, 2010

June Overview

Posted by Simcha 2:45 AM, under | 1 comment

Here is an overview of all the posts and book reviews that I had put up in June in case you somehow missed one of them (I imagine it happens occasionally) or if you are new to my blog and want some help catching up with all the June awesomeness that took place here.

Books Reviewed:


Charmed Life by Diana Wynne Jones
The Lives of Christopher Chant by Diana Wynne Jones
Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
The City & the City by China Mieville
Magic bleeds by Ilona Andrews
Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde


(Semi) Regular Blog Features:

Friday Quotes June 18
Friday Quotes June 4th
Favorite Fictional Character: Alanna
Favorite Fictional Character: John Casey

New Scifi and Fantasy Releases:

Week of June 27th
Week of June 20th
Week of June 13th
Week of June 6th

Discussion Posts:


A Post Father's Day post: Where Have All the Father's Gone?
Childhood Books Revisited

Other Random (often unrelated) Posts:

Funny Customer Service Moments
Harry Potter Song Parody
Israeli Spy Shop
Fun Web Discoveries

1 comments:

I will tell you this last month and even week has been crazy. I don't even know what I have been doing. I am behind on everything, reading blogs and all. I even have two book reviews to do now after this morning. It is crazy. :) But, still trying to get around here. Hope you have a great July too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive