Friday, July 2, 2010

It's Friday so Follow and Hop

Posted by Simcha 1:22 AM, under | 8 comments


Last week's Follow Friday was pretty fun and I came across some great new blogs so I thought I would give it another go. This time I added Crazy for Book's Blog Hop as well as the Follow Friday feature hosted by Parajunkee's View


This week, Jennifer at Crazy for Books asks that participants talk about why they started blogging, so here is my answer:



My name is Simcha and I started blogging about a year ago
after I began an online scifi and fantasy bookstore. The blog was only intended to help drive traffic to the website but I got so caught up in blogging and in the wonderful book blogging community that I now spend more time working on my blog then on my website, which really isn't very good. Oh well, what can I say. If you are a blogger then you don't need me telling you how addictive blogging can be. And I really am so glad that I discovered the joys of book blogging because it really is a lot of fun.

Thanks so much for stopping by. If you let me know that you were here I will makes sure to come visit you as well.

I also just put up an overview of all the posts that I written in June, so you can take a look at that here to get an idea of what my blog is all about.

Have a great weekend!





8 comments:

Hi Simcha!

Found you through the hop and just wanted to say hi! Happy Friday:)

Jenny
www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

Hi!
Here from the Hop! Hope you have a great weekend!

I'm just hopping by! I hope you have a nice weekend.

Also, I thought your Spy Shop post was great. Also, I finished Tracking the Tempest so now I am off to read your review. Happy reading!

Hopping by through the hop! Yay, a blog that covers sci-fi! It needs more love <3

New follower (; Hope you have a great weekend!

Hello! Happy Blog Hop Friday! You have a great site here! Glad to have found it through the blog hop!

Lisa
www.onceuponachapter.com

Stopping by from the Hop. Good to see you are wanting to do more sci-fi. Will follow for sure. Really want to see what you have to say. My blog is not all books and is new but would love for you to stop by
http://wsogmm-slartibartfast.blogspot.com/

It is tooo easy to get sucked into the blogging world. I know I really did as well. :) Great to see you in the Follow, Hop. :) Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive