Friday, April 23, 2010

Doing the Blog Hop

Posted by Simcha 5:16 AM, under | 7 comments


I had a great time participating in the Blog Hop, this past week, and discovering some new blogs, and so I've decided to take part again this week.

For those unfamiliar with the Blog Hop, here is a description, from Crazy for Books, the host of this weekly event:

In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know! Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added! And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!

OPTIONAL TWIST:
On your blog hop post, tell us about some of the other great blogs you've found while Hopping around!



Here are some of the fun blogs that I found through the Blog Hop:

Inside of a Dog

Martha's Bookshelf

Booksnake Review

One More Foggy Notion



To participate in the Blog Hop, visit
Crazy for Books

7 comments:

Hi!! I'm stopping by from the book blogger hop!! Thanks for posting the calvin and hobbes comics :)

Just stopped by from the blog hop and started following, love the blog can't wait to check it out some more!

http://bookshelfsophisticate.blogspot.com/

Hi! I'm visiting through the hop and loving it here. Your layout is to die for!

I have heard such good things about Changeless, and read a blog posting about Steampunk Fashion by the author. Awesome!

I popped over on the Blog Hop! I'll post a link to your blog on Monday, but I'll definitely be back!

Hey! I just started doing this, this week. There are a lot of great blogs on there to visit. Hope you enjoy yourself too.

Thanks for the shout out. Happy hopping!

http://booksnakereviews.blogspot.com/2009/02/blindness-jose-saramago.html
BookSnake Reviews

Carrie: My pleasure. I always enjoy sharing my love of Calvin and Hobbes. Thanks for stopping by!

Katelyn: Welcome to my blog, it's a pleasure to have you here :)

Julie: Thank you, and thanks for stopping by.

Susan Quinn: I really enjoy Gail Carriger's books. They are perfect for those new to steampunk and they are wonderfully fun to read.

Melissa: Thanks, you too!

PeachyTO: No problem, hope you are having a good Blog Hop yourself

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive