Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Stephenie Meyer Novella

Posted by Simcha 4:48 PM, under | 2 comments

Twilight fans rejoice! Stephenie Meyer announced today on her website that she will be publishing a new novella, which will be told from the point of view of Bree, a character originally featured in Eclipse. The novella will be title The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.

From the publisher:

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is the riveting story of Bree Tanner, a newborn vampire first introduced in Eclipse, and the darker side of the world she inhabits. The novella chronicles the newborn vampire army’s journey as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.

Meyer will be offering the novella as a free ebook from June 7th until July 5th at www.breetanner.com, as a gift to her fans, after which the story will be sold as a physical book. One dollar from each book purchased in the US, from the first printing, will be donated to the American Red Cross.




2 comments:

I read Eclipse - but I don't remember Bree Tanner. I guess I'll have to brush up on that before reading this new one. How wonderful that Meyer's donating some of the profits to the Red Cross.

Stephanie, I admit that I was wracking my brains trying to recall a Bree Tanner from Eclipse, but with no success. But it makes me seem more knowledgeable to give the impression that I do :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive