Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Joe Abercrombie's The Heroes

Posted by Simcha 3:33 PM, under | 4 comments

Orbit just launched their cover for the next Joe Abercrombie book, The Heroes, along with a brief synopsis to help tide Abercrobmie fans over, until next March (that's right, unfortunately we have to wait another whole year for this one).


War: where the blood and dirt of the battlefield hide the dark deeds committed in the name of glory. THE HEROES is about violence and ambition, gruesome deaths and betrayals; and the brutal truth that no plan survives contact with enemy. The characters are the stars, as ever, and the message is dark: when it comes to war, there are no heroes…

Meet THE HEROES.

Curnden Craw: a ruthless fighter who wants nothing more than to see his crew survive.

Prince Calder: a liar and a coward, he will regain his crown by any means necessary.

Bremer dan Gorst: a master swordsman, a failed bodyguard, his honor will be restored—in the blood of his enemies.

Over three days, their fates will be sealed.

Sounds good! Though I still have to catch up with Abercrombie's other books, so perhaps by the time next March rolls around I'll be ready for this one.

4 comments:

This books looks amazing! I am looking forward to it. I want to get through the Law trilogy and Best Served Cold first though. And I am only working on book 2 of the trilogy. I love the cover with the facies in the blood splatters. Great!

I suppose now we’ll have to refer to you as not Abercrombie or Obercrombie but “Ubercrombie”?




------------------------
http://www.abercrombieseller.com/

I'm your age and a girl and my oppion about what guys where is to where american eagle.. I don't really like abercrombie and hollister on guys that much. I think its way to preppy, but try button up shirts alot.

I usually shop on a reliable site, and the products of the site will be cheaper than others store and have many fashion products can attracted me.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive