Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Passover!

Posted by Simcha 9:20 AM, under | 5 comments





My two weeks of intense cleaning have finally come to an end (though I didn't get in as many audio books as I had hoped to) and my cooking is almost done as well (the roast looks amazing!!) And soon I can soon finally relax (*sigh*).

I just want to wish a happy Passover to all of you out there who are celebrating as well.
And a 'good day' to the rest of you (wouldn't want anyone to feel left out, after all)



5 comments:

Happy Passover to you and your family!
A blessed spring, full with joy and happiness,
Love,
Ramona

Simcha, I wish you and your family a Happy Passover.

Happy Passover to you, Simcha!

Happy Passover to you Sincha!

I wanted to drop by also to let you know I have an award for you! http://xxbetty.blogspot.com/2010/03/over-top-award-for-maybe-tomorrow.html

Thanks everyone!!

Ramona, I know I haven't been over to your blog in a while and will have to make sure to do so soon. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Passover

Beth: Thanks for the award, I'm honored!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive