Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Your Thoughts on Non-Genre Reviews

Posted by Simcha 3:04 AM, under | 4 comments

I would really like to start reviewing more non-genre books, specifically non-fiction, but I've been undecided about what the best way of doing so would be.

Since this is supposed to be a blog for science fiction and fantasy books I've been hesitant about posting too many non-genre reviews here in order to not turn off readers who specifically come here to read about SFF books. I have considered starting a second blog where I would post non-genre reviews but I'm not sure if I have the time to maintain two blogs. So I decided to just ask you guys what you think.

Would you prefer to only read reviews of SFF books here, do you enjoy reading reviews of books in all genres or do you not care?

Please take a moment to fill out this survey.

Thank you!

4 comments:

I say do what you want to do.

Perhaps, but it wouldn't be any fun writing reviews if there's no one around to read them.

I love reading reviews on all kinds of books! I know that my reading is all over the place so I post reviews that reflect that. Do what makes you happy or what you feel is interesting to you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive