Friday, January 13, 2012

SFF eBooks Deals from Amazon

Posted by Simcha 2:48 AM, under | 1 comment

The Tattered Scroll has a fantastic list of all the scifi and fantasy ebook bargains over at Amazon. For those of you that don't have a Kindle, you can still download and read these books using the Kindle app available on the Amazon website, which is what I intend to do.

I was particularly excited to see that Sasha, by Joel Shepherd, is currently free, because I've heard really good things about this book. And The Black Prism, by Brent Weeks, is one of my favorite fantasy reads of last year, so if you haven't read that one yet I highly recommend you take advantage of the $2.99 offer.



Orbit
-The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller ($2.99)
-The Black Prism (Lightbringer) by Brent Weeks ($2.99)
-The Hedgewitch Queen by Lilith Saintcrow ($2.99)
-Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane) by Jaye Wells ($2.99)
-Leviathan Wakes (The Expanse) by James S.A. Corey ($2.99..included because this includes Daniel Abraham's the Dragon's Path)
-The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie ($2.99)

See the full list here 

And over at Bookish you'll find a great list of YA ebook deals available at Amazon for $1.00


 
Find the full list here


 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive