Sunday, October 23, 2011

A real steampunk world: Israeli car commercial

Posted by Simcha 5:33 PM, under | 6 comments

I just came across this Israeli commercial for electric cars and I had to share it with you. I just love it!  Especially that little steam-powered toy dog.




In case you're curious, the voice in Hebrew is saying "the world has already advanced to electricity, and what about you?"

P.S. Ok, now that I think about it I realize that these objects are probably all meant to be running on gas, not steam, but I like thinking of them as being run by steam anyways. It's a lot cooler that way (even if it doesn't make sense for a car commercial)

6 comments:

This is awesome! What a cool concept! I'd get a facial every time I used an appliance. Ha!

I have to admit, that made me laugh. What a pretty creative commercial. I guess that's one way to draw more attention to the viability of electric and hybrid cars.

hyundai dealers

Two thumbs up for uniqueness and creativity. Whoever thought up this car ad is a genius.

used lincoln mkx

This is a good commercial indeed. I also like the uniqueness and creativity of the people behind this advertisement. It surely is a compelling car commercial.

toyota westbury

I was looking for some Toyota Certified Pre Owned in the internet when I saw this blog. I agree with the comments. This is such a very nice car commercial. It used creativity and humor. The combination of those aspects created a very compelling advertisement.

Sometimes I wonder why wouldn't anyone notice the beauty of steampunk. The only thing that I wouldn't want to see be steampunked is a new car, not even long island used cars aren't good enough to be steampunked.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive