Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Free Audio Books from Random House

Posted by Simcha 4:03 PM, under | 3 comments

Random House is currently offering three free audiobooks to anyone that signs up for their newsletter (though I think you can actually download the books without signing up for it). The books being offered are:



White Cat by Holly Black ( I read this one and enjoyed it)

Nate the Great Goes Undercover by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat

Survival by Louis L'Amour

For more information visit the Random House website.

3 comments:

Thank you :D Must dl at once

Thanks for the heads up- I downloaded White Cat and tweeted the link to the promotion as well.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive