Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday Snapshots: False Dusk

Posted by Simcha 3:30 PM, under | 1 comment

Saturday Snapshots
Hosted by Alyce at At Home With Books



My regular camera hasn't been working lately so I've been reduced to using the camera on my phone, which sometimes results in some interesting pictures.

It was actually the middle of the day, and quite bright outside, when I took this picture, and I was trying to capture the playground on the top of the hill. What I got instead was this really cool image of the sun's rays bursting through the clouds, as dusk appears to be falling.

Perhaps I'll be sticking with my phone's camera for a while ;)

1 comments:

Wow - that doesn't look like the middle of day at all. That's a good phone camera.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive