Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Fun Stuff From Around The Web

Posted by Simcha 5:20 PM, under | 3 comments

Perhaps I'll have to make this a regular feature...


Join a Bank, Get a Kindle:

The People's United Bank is offering a free Kindle to any new customer that opens a checking account with direct deposit at any of its branches in Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, and New York.

Now that sounds like my kind of bank. Now I'm kind of wishing that I still lived in New York.



Toddlers and Tiaras and Tom Hanks

I've never seen the show Toddlers and Tiaras but from what I've heard of it, it sounds quite awful. This is Tom Hanks's hilarious spoof of the show, which he puts together with his adorable daughter Sophie.

One of my favorite lines: " I know what it's like to be a kid, because, you know, I played one on Big."



Ninja Turtle or Renaissance Artist?


Sadly this probably holds true for me. I could probably even quote you some lines from the Ninja Turtles even though I haven't seen the cartoon in years. But it's good to know that I'm not alone.


Thanks to Bryce at
Only the Best Scifi for this one, from XKCD - A Webcomic of Romance, Sarcasm, Math, and Language.


And more from Wonderella, just because she's awesome:


3 comments:

hilarious! I love the xkcd one, and Wonderella is AWESOME!!!

are fun stuff posts just the thing sometimes?

LOL-thanks for linking that video, it was hilarious!

That Tom Hanks video is HILARIOUS! My stomach hurts. "Sexy Feet! SExy Feet!"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive