Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Snapshot Meme

Posted by Simcha 1:27 PM, under | 8 comments



Last week I began participating in Alice's Saturday Snapshots meme, at At Home With Books, in which bloggers post a photo that they have taken, along with a short explanation.

The below picture is a of my almost-three year old son who had fallen asleep while "reading". I was working in the computer room and suddenly realize that my son had been quiet for too long, which made me nervous. I went to check on him and found him sleeping under a pile of books that he had pulled down from the bookshelf to look at.










8 comments:

That is so precious. He's got quite a selection of books there too!

Oh my gosh, that is just adorable!!

Oh, what a precious photo! Don't you love how they can sleep even under a pile of books?

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Aw! That is so sweet! (And the best way to fall asleep of course.) :)

Fab photo!

Your little one seems to have a love for books already :)

My little boy loves his books too.

carol
http://dizzycslittlebookblog.blogspot.com/

Oh, that gave me a good laugh. That little foot sticking out from his blanket of books is just adorable.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive