Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My BBAW Registration

Posted by Simcha 3:02 PM, under | 3 comments



After deliberating about it for a couple of weeks I finally decided to go ahead and register for the upcoming Book Blogger Appreciation Week. It's a bit daunting, knowing that I will be competing against some really wonderful blogs, but I figured it can't hurt to give it a try.

So the niche category that I'm registering for is
Best Speculative Fiction Book Blog (no surprise there) and the these are the posts that I'm putting forward:

1. Review of Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L Wilson
2. Review of The Tel Aviv Dossier by Nir Yaniv and Levi Tidhar
3. Review of The Girl with the Glass Feet by Ali Shaw
4. Interview with Peter Brett
5. Discussion Post: Readers in "the wild"

I'm also registering for
Best New Book Blog

1. Review of The Bookman by Lavie Tidhar
2. Review of Soulless by Gail Carriger
3. Childhood Books Revisited
4. Book Blog interview with Fantasy Literature...Frankly
5. Friday Quotes

And there you have it.

Good luck to all of the participating book bloggers, and if you haven't yet signed up but would still like to do so then just follow this link. Though do so quickly since tomorrow (July 7th) is the last day for registration.


3 comments:

i'm happy you decided to register for those two categories! good luck :)

Good luck and you have my vote!

Thanks guys! Though picking which posts to include took me so much time that almost changed my mind. But I'm glad I persevered.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive