Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's Tuesday...Where are you

Posted by Simcha 2:30 AM, under | 3 comments

Although it's technically no longer Tuesday, I saw this meme on Melissa's blog and it looked like fun, so I'm doing it anyways (besides, it's probably still Tuesday somewhere)

So all this week I have been journeying with Garion, Polgaria and Belgariad in search of the stolen orb, which must be recovered at all cost. We are currently in Cherek where I cheered on as Garion finally showed that he's not a complete wuss by punching out a guy who was trying to pick a fight with him over a girl. I was beginning to think this kid has no spine.

And I'm reading...Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings

It's Tuesday, where are you? is hosted by An Adventure in Reading



3 comments:

I am glad to see you doing this as well. I do really enjoy doing this one. It is fun putting yourself in the book. I hope you enjoy doing this as well! Look forward to seeing many more.

Sounds like you are reading a really good book. I have heard many things of David Eddings but have not read any yet.

Sounds like the kid is starting to come into his own now. I am glad he finally stood up for himself. Way to go!

It's Thursday in Australia, but in the world of Eirie it could be any day . . . as I write about Nicholas, he is in the province of Trevallyn, in the Ymp Tree Orchard which is one of the four gates to the fey world.
His deceased father Finnian played out his lifespan with Nicholas's mother in the Raj and in Trevallyn as they searched for eldritch paperweights. This story is currently in editing.
Finnian's brothers however have already met our world as we know it. They have loved and lost and loved again in The Stumpwork Robe and The Last Stitch. They took us with them to a town built over a marsh, to the stunningly beautiful Veniche, a city of canals and of course to the YmpTree Orchard.


www.mesmeredwordpress.com

Thanks for visiting my blog! Since your blog is all about Sci-fi and fantasy I thought I'd tell you of a wonderful blog I just found called Pat's Fantasy Hotlist: http://fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com/

and another good one is http://www.stainlesssteeldroppings.com/

Have fun blogging!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive