Thursday, October 22, 2009

Check It Out: A guide to joining the forces of evil

Posted by Simcha 4:04 AM, under | 1 comment

Yesterday I joined StubleUpon, as a way to help drive traffic to my website and blog, and now I have a nifty little Stumble button on my toolbar that chooses random websites for me to look at. And now I also have something new to distract me and keep from getting any work done. And I thought Twitter was bad.

My new favorite StubleUpon discovery is this awesome website http://www.darksites.com

A Step-by-Step Guide to joining the Forces of Darkness

Congratulations on your decision to join the forces of darkness! Evil always needs more tools... I mean... agents... for its unholy army of the night, and by joining now you can rest assured that your remaining years will be spent pursuing the 'good' things of life: lust, greed, debauchery, the slaughter of hapless innocents... Your favorite hobby can become a lifelong career! Thus, this handy guide has been created to nurture any potential lunatic into a lifetime of evil and destruction.


They offer a quiz to help you determine your evil potential, a guide for choosing the best villainous career for you, assistance in pinpointing your objectives as an evil doer, suggestions for good lair locations, a guide to finding good evil henchmen and much more deliciously fun advice on how to pursue a career as an evil guy (or gal)


Here is a sample from their Careers For Evil Doers page:


The career of necromancer is an excellent choice for evil-doers who are not a "people person." Though some might say there is not much point to turning the earth into one gigantic graveyard, these people are fools and will never understand anyway. Good career entry points for becoming a necromancer include occultists, dabblers in voodoo, grave diggers, morticians, possessed eight-year-old girls, and inheritors of scary books wrapped in human flesh.


So if you have ever contemplated joining to forces of evil, or simply want a good laugh, check out http://www.darksites.com


Now back to work...





1 comments:

Sounds like fun! I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive