Friday, September 21, 2012

John Scalzi in Buttercream Frosting

Posted by Simcha 2:57 AM, under | No comments

I'm really glad that Twitter has started sending me emails with highlights from the week because otherwise I might have missed out on this...



And here's the video explaining how exactly John Scalzi came to be covered in buttercream frosting by a group of roller derby woman on Neil Gaiman's lawn (man, this makes my life seems so dull)




And speaking of John Scalzi, today I received Old Man's War in the mail, which I ordered right after finishing Redshirts. It was such an enjoyable book that I'm eager to try out more of his stuff.  So I know what I'm going to be doing this weekend (unfortunately neither Neil Gaiman nor buttercream frosting will be involved).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive