Saturday, September 8, 2012

Google Celebrates Star Trek

Posted by Simcha 3:31 PM, under , | 1 comment

Speaking of Star Trek, (re:Redshirts review) Google celebrates the show's 48th anniversary with a fun animated Google doodle.




When interviewed about the doodle, Ryan Germick, a Google designer and Star Trek fan, responded, "one thing I will say: no red shirts were harmed in the making of this doodle. Well, maybe harmed a little, but it could’ve been worse!"

Well, here's one scared looking Redshirt, about to be beamed up:


If you miss the doodle today you can still find it at the Google Doodle archive.

1 comments:

I did love seeing these google pics the other day. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive