Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just had to share...

Posted by Simcha 6:47 PM, under | 3 comments

This just really made my day and so I had to share it with you.


From Not Always Right:




Well-To-Do, If A Bit Daffy
Bakery- USA


(A well-dressed woman enters the store and hands me a note.)


Customer: “Could you get this order ready for me, please? I’ll be back in ten minutes.”


(I look at the note, but it’s blank.)


Me: “There is nothing written on this note.”


Customer: “Well, I decided to surprise myself today with my purchases.”


Me: “Okay…that’s new, but I’ll see what I can do!”


(Ten minutes later, she returns.)


Customer: “So, what did I buy today?”


Me: *hands her a bag* “Three pounds of bread crust to feed the ducks in the park. They are free of charge.”


Customer: *surprised* “Oh! I was planning to go to the hairdresser, but this is…DUCKS, YOU SAY? Well, off to the park, then! Goodbye!”



3 comments:

Completely random and not at all what I was expecting to read!

Stephanie: I know, but isn't it great? For some reason this anecdote just made me so happy.

Ryan: :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive