Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time for another break

Posted by Simcha 6:20 PM, under | 6 comments

So it's been about a week and a half and I haven't managed to find the time to write a single blog post. I blame it on my 3 1/2 year old who has taken to waking up at 4:30 each morning, leaving me grouchy and tired for the rest of the day and eager to jump into bed once I finish working at night. He's too cute for me to really hold it against him but this has led me to decide that this might be a good time for me to take a short break from blogging, during which time I'll be doing my best to adjust my son's sleeping schedule, and hopefully catch up on writing reviews, as well.

As of now I'm thinking that I'll take off for the rest of December, picking up again January 1st. So if I don't speak to you guys before then, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.

And I'll leave you with this picture of the edible menorah my ten year-old son made today, out of candy and wafers. Yum! I somehow don't think it's going to last 'til Chanukah.


6 comments:

What a cool menorah! Looks very nummy!

Have a wonderful Chanukah and a great new year!!

Every one needs a break this hectic time of year and you even more with your young ones.

I hope you get some rest. Enjoy some me time and family time!

I will see you when you get back :)
Happy Hannukah

Take care of yourself and we will see you when you come back. :-)

Lol. If you had seen that white frosting when you were a kid, you would have thought it was cream cheese and refused to eat it.

What no Chanukah post?

My new job is right across from the post office, so I'll try to get your books out to you this week.

I do hope the little one starts to sleep for you again. :)

But I hear you. I've really been struggling trying to get out here to blog and visit. I'm prepared that I'm probably not going to be around until after the new year as well. To much going on. Hope you have a great holiday and wonderful New Year!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive