Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Favorite Fictional Character

Posted by Simcha 5:35 PM, under | 6 comments

Today you can find me over at Wordsmithonia talking about one of my favorite fictional characters, Tom Sawyer. To find out why I love Tom read my post here. And make sure to tear into Ryan, who somehow Has Not Read Tom Sawyer! Can you believe it? 

Well it was really nice of Ryan to ask me to participate in his weekly FFC meme and you should make sure to check out his previous posts as well. I'm sure you'll discover many other wonderful fictional characters.

6 comments:

He hasn't read Tom Sawyer??? It just sounds like such a Ryan book, doesn't it?

Okay, Okay....by the end of the month I will read Tom Sawyer....Promise!

Guess what I bought today....I also got the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn as well.

Ryan: Oh good, my work here is done then ;)

I haven't read Tom Sawyer either!

Esther: What?! How can you be a librarian and not have read Tom Sawyer?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive