Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Apologies for no new SFF Listing

Posted by Simcha 3:30 PM, under | 1 comment

I just want to offer my apologies to all of you who arrived here in eager anticipation of my weekly list of new scifi and fantasy releases. Unfortunately my computer crashed on Thursday, preventing me from accessing the list of new releases that I had prepared. And so we will just have to hope and pray that the computer tech people are able to save my computer and all of the valuable information contained within its magical wires and oh-too flimsy frame.

This is also the reason why I haven't been responding in a timely manner to the comments that have been left here, and which I love receiving. But the incredibly slooow computer that I'm using in the meantime won't allow me to do anything extra. If I try to do anything but check my mail or sneak in a quick blog post it freezes up on me.

So I just wanted to let you know what's happening here and why my mosts might be sounding extra surly lately.


And now back to our regularly scheduled program....

1 comments:

Sooner or later it happens to all of us. And it always reminds us to think about to store data on an external media.
Don't get me wrong. I don't want to instruct you. But from my experience it is not that bad to use an USB stick to store data while you work on a document, spread sheet or a post.

Anyway fingers crossed you get your PC back soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive