Tuesday, August 3, 2010

On Vacation

Posted by Simcha 11:14 AM, under | 4 comments

So I was going to write a "going on vacation post" but I didn't get the chance to do so before I took off so instead I'm going to regale you with details of my horrifying twelve hour flight on a plane with three energetic children. Just kidding. I'm sure you don't want to hear about it, or about the fact that my two year old spent half the trip crying, making me the most hated person on the plane. Seriously- I bet there are people from my flight making voodoo dolls in my image, after all the evil looks and snide comments I received.

No, I'm going to put all that behind me and enjoy the two and half weeks ahead of me in America with my family, doing nothing. Or at least, I'm doing my best to do nothing (which is a lot harder than it sounds). This does mean though that I will probably be posting less than usual over the next couple of weeks. I will have some guest posts for you though and hopefully I'll get a few book reviews written up as well. One of my goals while I'm here is to catch up on my ever-growing TBR list and to this end I'm going to be visiting the library today, which I am really excited about. I haven't been to an American library in years. I can hardly wait!

So I just wanted to let you know what's happening in case I don't actually get around to posting for a while, but make sure to stop by on Thursday for my first guest post (I'm not actually sure what it's about yet). And next week I have a guest post and ebook giveaway from Danielle Ackley-McPhail, author of the Bad-Ass Fairies series and the award-winning Yesterday's Dreams.

And now I'm off to the library....

4 comments:

That's great news! I hope you have a great vacation!

-Bryan
www.sff-hub.com

Enjoy your vacation and have fun at the library :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can.

Tags

Book Reviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive